May 14, 2011 - Version 4.0.8
- New feature: ability to clear a selection with the keyboard.
- Improved: support for multi item selection for Safari on Mac.
- Improved: various cross browser enhancements.
- Improved: autocomplete feature.
- Improved: on-demand loading feature.
- Improved: client-side API.
- Improved: server-side API.
- Integrated with the new version of the Interface Controls (4.0.10).
September 29, 2010 - Version 4.0.7
- New feature: support for the TabIndex property.
- New feature: ability to specify the custom text at runtime using the SelectedText property.
- New feature: support for using the filtering feature for items added on the client-side.
- Improved: correct handling of special characters (&, <, >).
- Improved: client-side API.
- Integrated with the new version of the Interface Controls (4.0.9).
August 2, 2010 - Version 4.0.6
- Improved: design time support.
June 15, 2010 - Version 4.0.5
- New feature: support for tooltips.
- New feature: TextChanged event that is raised when custom text is typed into the control (server-side and client-side).
- New feature: support for attaching a RequiredFieldValidator control to the ComboBox.
- New feature: text client-side method for setting the custom text of a ComboBox.
- New feature: ability to initialize a multi level ComboBox.
- Improved: autocomplete feature.
- Improved: server-side events are raised after the Page_Load method.
- Improved: AutoValidate and AllowCustomText features.
March 24, 2010 - Version 4.0.3
- New feature: AppendDataBoundItems property for adding items both manually and from a data source.
- New feature: OnFocus and OnBlur client-side events.
- New feature: design time support for the ClientSideEvents and CssSettings properties.
- Improved: on demand loading feature.
- Improved: client-side API for items loaded on demand.
- Improved: cross browser support.
February 17, 2010 - Version 4.0.2
- Improved: integration with the Splitter control.
February 11, 2010 - Version 4.0.1
- New feature: ability to specify the initial selected items for the multi-item selection feature.
- New feature: ability to specify an initial text for the on demand loading feature.
- Improved: design time support for Visual Studio and Visual Web Developer.
- Improved: filtering feature.
- Improved: retrieval of selected items during postbacks.
February 7, 2010 - Version 4.0.0
May 8, 2008 - Version 3.0.0
- New feature: Hierarchical Combobox with Detail Columns
- New feature: the InsertItemAt method of the Options collections can be used to add options at specific positions
- Fixed bug: the '&' charactered caused some problems with the client-side methods of the combobox
- Fixed bug: enabling the OpenOnSuggest feature caused some problems with the options highlighting
- Fixed bug: when the combobox didn't contain any regular options (only custom options) and the "down arrow" key was pressed, an exception was raised
March 20, 2008 - Version 2.0.2
- New feature: ability to enable/disable the autocomplete feature, by using the new AutoComplete property
- New feature: ability to disable the rendering of the hidden iframe (which is used to solve a bug in the IE6 browser), by using the new RenderHiddenIframe property
- New feature: support for hiding the horizontal scrollbar when the combobox contains long items, by modifying the CSS stylesheet
- Improved: AJAX Autosuggest feature
- Improved: client-side methods (getValue, getText, getSelectedIndex, setSelectedIndex)
- Fixed bug: the combobox is displayed correctly in IE when a DOCTYPE declaration is used
- Fixed bug: the combobox can be used in Visual Studio's Design Mode when the AjaxMethod feature is used
- Fixed bug: some problems with the Sort property have been fixed
November 05, 2007 - Version 2.0.1
- Improved feature: data-binding support for ArrayList and Hashtable
November 02, 2007 - Version 2.0.0
- New feature: Advanced design-time support
- New feature: Full support for ASP.NET AJAX and ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit
- New property: Mode - allows developers to set the mode in which the combobox will work (Combobox/Textbox)
- New property: SelectedIndex - used for setting / getting the index of the selected option
- New property: Enabled - for enabling/disabling the combobox server-side
- New property: OpenOnSuggest - used for opening the combobox automatically when a suggestion is made
- New methods: FindByValue / FindByText - for searching for a specific option in the list
- New methods: Remove / RemoveAt - for removing items from the list with options
- New client-side collection: Options - that provides a simple access to the value/text of each option
- New client-side method: focus
- Improved client-side method: setValue - to set both the value and the text of the combobox
- New feature: embedded CSS styles/images into the assembly - no external CSS files/images are required
March 30, 2007 - Version 1.1.10
- Some problems with the getValue and setValue client-side methods were fixed
- Fixed against the SSL warning which appeared in IE6
March 01, 2007 - Version 1.0.9
- ASP.NET AJAX Compatible
- Improved AjaxPage support (including for code behind files)
- Support for non-english characters (like greek, hebrew, russian, arabic etc.)
- New properties: AutoValidate, TabIndex
- New client-side events: OnClientOpen, OnClientClose, OnAjaxError
- Support for multiple options with the same Value (duplicate values)
- Compatible with the Prototype library
November 16, 2006 - Version 1.0.8
- Built in AJAX support
- New client-side methods: deleteOption and clearOptions
- New client-side event: OnAfterKeyPress
November 8, 2006 - Version 1.0.7
- Improved Keep State feature - the combobox keeps the state also for the options and custom options
- Sorting Feature - the options can automatically be sorted
- Tooltips for options
- New client-side methods: addOption and addCustomOption
- Built-in support for validation controls
- Support for empty options
- Support for special characters inside the options
- The combobox can be used in Design Mode in Visual Studio
July 12, 2006 - Version 1.0.6
- Improved multicolumn feature and some fixed bugs
- Updated styles - to work perfect with the multicolumn feature
July 10, 2006 - Version 1.0.5
- New styles: antique, blueGray, gray, green, xpBlue
July 06, 2006 - Version 1.0.4
- Cross-browser: support for Safari, Opera and Camino
- New property CSSOptionIcon to set the css class for the icons inside the options.
- Option to vertical-align the text and the icons of the options.
June 29, 2006 - Version 1.0.3